Appliance Repair in New York
Do you have an appliance that has suddenly stopped running? Then, contact G & G Appliance Service. We offer comprehensive warranty and non-warranty appliance repair on all types of appliances from leading manufacturers. Our certified local repair technicians can handle all repair issues no matter how complex. We charge flat-fee rates so you always know what the bottom-line price is. If you’re in need of immediate appliance repair services, contact us today. We’ll respond right away and send out a local technician in your area.
All Appliances From Over 30 Manufacturers
With over three decades of direct industry experience, our appliance repair service technicians have the training and certifications to work on all appliances from major and lesser-known appliance manufacturers. Models we work on include:
Why Choose Our Appliance Repair Service?
When you hire a G & G Appliance Service repair technician to perform work on your appliance, you can feel confident you’re working with leading professionals in the industry.
- Manufacturer certified. Each of our technicians is certified and trained to perform specialty repairs to each of the manufacturer brands they do warranty work for.
- Consistently dependable. You can rely on our entire team of technicians to show up on time, bring all the necessary equipment and supplies, and have your appliance fixed and running like new in a timely manner.
- Highly professional. From our friendly service and superior work to our business image and public relations, we care about all aspects of professionalism from top to bottom. Our technicians wear uniforms, drive in properly-marked trucks, and treat all of our clients with the highest level of dignity and respect.
- Industry leaders. We undergo ongoing training and utilize the most advanced equipment and best repair practices in the industry. We can work on all modern and older models.
You Never Have to Wait for Local Repair Service
We have an extensive network of appliance repair technicians throughout New York State area such as:
You always have a local technician near you who can respond quickly when you need them. Although G & G Appliance Service covers a large area of New York, we have a local city mindset that ensures we provide you with friendly, personalized service. You’re never just another job to us.
Flat-Fee Repair Service with No Hidden Fees
To provide our customers with consistent, professional service at the most affordable rates, we charge a flat-fee pricing structure instead of an hourly rate. When you contact us for an estimate, you get a bottom-line price with no guesswork and no hidden fees. Enter your zip code here for a diagnostic quote: Pricing for our repair service is upfront, competitive, and fair.
However, our flat-rate fees vary by location due to the distance our technicians must travel. Even though our technicians are local to your area, some Upstate New York areas still require quite a bit of mileage, as well as added tolls and parking. Therefore, our flat-fee rate includes the technician’s trip to your location, time to diagnose the problem, and labor time to repair it. The only additional charge would come if any parts are needed to complete the repair. This fee covers the trip charge and a full diagnostic workup of the problem. We charge a flat labor rate, not hourly, so the labor cost provided on your repair estimate will not change even if the job takes longer than anticipated or requires a return trip to install a part. Your technician will provide you with a complete estimate for your review and acceptance prior to any work being done beyond the diagnosis.
Why You Should Hire an Appliance Repair Specialist
Although some small appliance repair jobs can be done at home, most problems that occur inside an appliance need to be fixed by a skilled and knowledgeable appliance technician.
- First, you don’t want to void your warranty. A manufacturer-certified technician can verify that the part in question was a manufacturer defect and not the result of user abuse.
- Second, there are several variables to diagnosing a problem and determining the best solution. Sometimes the problem isn’t as simple as it appears.
- Third, while it’s true that you will spend more in labor when you hire a professional, a technician may save you money by providing long-term solutions or choosing the right parts for your machine.
Schedule an Appliance Repair Service Online Today
If your appliance suddenly stops working, then contact G & G Appliance Service today. We offer a wide range of repair services for homeowners in cities across New York State. To get the fastest response from one of our on-call technicians, contact our central scheduling office at 718-848-2100, or you can message us on our contact page.